Midnight fantasy by britney spears : Review



What's in this Fragrance?

Top Notes:
Black Cherry, Framboise, Plum

Middle Notes:
Night Blooming Orchid, Iris, Freesia

Base Notes:
Amber, Musk, Vanilla



When I got this fragrance I was like I had to put some on my wrists immediately to see what it smells like. Awesome! It started out smelling like fruity and sweet and I have to say that it's really nice. I got the 1.7 fl oz because I don't want a big bottle of something I may not like since I have never smelled it before. I am pleased to say that I love the scent. It has not had time to really break down into any midtones yet but so far I am quite pleased and I keep sniffing my wrist. I recommend this if you like light, somewhat sweet, fruity fragrances. I say get the small bottle and try it!



___________________________________




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5562239/?claim=rcdkzy4yr9t">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>





CONVERSATION

Back
to top