St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Facial Scrub Review

Hey girls, today’s review is going be on my most favorite scrub. St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Facial Scrub. I bought this from a local super store (SWAPNO) for bdt. 400tk excluding vat.

Previously another best scrub i used was biore face scrub which was awesome! Loved it! But I couldn't find that anymore here in BD. So after using so many different scrubs I got this one for me.


                St. Ives Facial Scrub is a oil free facial scrub with salicylic acid in it. This is made out of 100% natural exfoliants and the Key ingredients are: apricot,walnut,fruit extract. These scrubs are designed to target different
needs of the skin. So they come in different types and you can choose the type that will be suitable for your skin:

- Invigorating: an invigorating exfoliant which removes dull and dead skin to reveal a smooth, radiant and glowing complexion.

- Gentle: formulated for sensitive skin to gently remove skin impurities leaving the skin bright and healthy.

- Blemish and blackhead Control: exfoliates to unblock pores preventing blemishes and blackheads.

- Renew & Firm: to reduce roughness and pigmentation helping to revive the skins youthfulness.

I picked the Blemish and Blackhead control one for me. It contains 2% salicylic acid in it which is good for my acne prone skin. I use this facial scrub twice a week in the shower. But most importantly i don't forget to use it every time for cleansing  my face after removing my makeup with olive oil. It takes off all those dirt from my face in a minute!







First of all the scrub is really nice to smell at. It doesn't have a very strong/pasty smell to it. The texture of the scrub is thick but not too thick, with little micro beads in the facial scrub. It has the right amount of cream cleanser and scrubbing particles which gets all the dead skin off and softens the skin. I concentrate exfoliating mostly around my nose, because i have a few blackheads there :(  It worked to get rid of most blackheads for a while but when you stop using  blackheads starts to come back.






It never felt scratchy on my skin. Instead it was very gentle. Dry skin people might face problems like over drying. But my oily skin didn't faced any issues like this. The facial scrub says for best results use 3/4 times per week, but i would not recommend using this product every day cause excessive scrubbing is not good for skin. But I can't stop myself using this scrub occasionally just because it smells great! :D

I haven’t tried any of their other facial scrubs, but if you have then please let me know what you think of them. This product is a 9/10 for me and i will continue using it.

I hope this review was helpful for you.

Thanks for reading.

Love,

Toma
.

SajuGuju~~

CONVERSATION

Back
to top