Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso: Review & Swatch


Oh yes! So I finally got myself the ever famous Baked Blush- Luminoso from MILANI COSMETICS. Without any doubt Luminoso is the bestseller and most popular among their baked blush range.
Luminoso is such a stunning universal shade that in my opinion will flatter every kind of skin tone. From very pale to fair as well as deeper skin tones I can see it looks amazing on everyone.

Milani baked blush- Luminoso

It retails for 8.49$ on MILANI Website. But can be found at much low rate at drugstore.  The shiny golden packaging feels somewhat royal to me. LOL. Although actual packaging material doesn't feel high end at all, just some light cheap plastic.  Also feels bulky enough to carry in my makeup bag. Contains a tiny brush which is totally useless. I threw it out because the bristles felt very harsh on my skin.

Milani baked blush- Luminoso

It is a corally-peach baked blush with tons of shimmer/glitter. It just makes you look so healthy and sun kissed. Although the glitter doesn't look too obvious. You almost can't tell there's glitters in there. It looks very shimmery on swatches, but it's more of a sheer glow when buffed into the skin.

Milani baked blush- Luminoso

One thing bothers me that it kicks out a lot of product no matter how gently my brush touches it. I assume I will be hitting the pan very soon!

Have a look on the swatches below.

Swatch taken on my sister's hand under day light

Swatch on my bare face with flash light.
P.S: excuse my sleepy face.

Overall the quality of this blush is outstanding. Now that I own Luminoso I can really say that this product absolutely lives up to the hype and my blush collection will be incomplete If I don’t get few more shades of Milani Baked Blushes.



CONVERSATION

Back
to top