Palladio Rice Powder || Review


 Palladio Rice Powder is a loose setting powder that comes in a plastic box like other setting powders. Nothing fancy at all but the picture of a chinese girl on the lid is so cute to look at. I hate the packaging of this product. The lid doesn't close tightly and this allows the product to go everywhere. When you open it, it's a whole mess!! You waste a ton of product attempting to apply it. It's not travel friendly at all so unfortunately you can't carry it in your bag for touch ups.


The powder itself is mainly a makeup setting powder and also can be used as a shine eraser. This is not a coverage powder at all. It has a scent to it which I find nice. The powder is super light so your face won't get cakey. It's practically invisible on the skin and gives a silky finish to the skin. My skin feels smooth and soft when I use it. Use it on top of your foundation and it will give you a nice matte finish for next 2 to 3 hours. But you need to touch up after 2 or 3 hours. It didn't helped me that much from being oily. That was a total disappointment for me.


It comes with a puff. You can also use it with a brush for a even application. I use the puff for my under eye area and a powder brush for my face.You really don't need a lot so this 17g product will last quite a while.

Overall I would say it's a ok product for me. I am in love with how it smells!


CONVERSATION

Back
to top