Review: Sunsilk perfect straight shampoo and conditioner with straight lock technology

When this new Sunsilk Shampoo first came out in market, I saw so many girls were super excited to try this out..! But the result that it gave afterwards wasn't satisfactory to anybody.Even me too wasn't satisfied at all....!!


Hair felt more drier and damaged after using this shampoo.It made my hair so much rough from the first wash.I couldn't figure was it the shampoo or our tap water that was making my hair rough.Then i decided to give it a try in another way and made up my mind that now if it doesn't do any good this time, I'll through it out..!

And it did magic this time....!!!!!!





Yess...! Coconut oil
did the actual magic.I washed my hair.Rinsed it off, and used the straight lock conditioner.Then i took 4-5 drops of coconut oil on my palm and applied through my length.Then i left it for about 10 minutes and rinsed it off.

Conditioners has cleansing properties of its own so don't worry about the greasiness.It will take off all the excess oil from the hair.

This way my hair felt much softer and manageable afterwards.And about the straight lock effect, it'll not give you that pin straight hair look.Very disappointing..Huhhh..?!
But i would say it has reduced some of my waves.Hair looks pretty much decent after using this shampoo.I'm much happy with that.

About the oiling thing, you can use any kind of oil as your preference.But use it according to your hair length.I have waist length very thick hair naturally.So 4/5 drops is ok for me.Remember, less is good..!! Using much oil will weight your hair down.



It's a 6/10 product for me.So, yeah i might repurchase this shampoo.

CONVERSATION

Back
to top