Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask Review


I bought this on a whim, and I admit I didn't expect much from it. Of all the products I see hype about on social media, this is the one that receives the most raves and positive reviews all time. While ordering this online i really didn't knew what charcoal actually does on skin? Smoothing exfoliant is the only word i noticed and placed an order for this.

I always used to think the benefits of using face mask stuffs are mostly psychological. But wow! Not this one.

It comes in a large tube, 6.0 fl oz and costs $3.99. I ordered mine during the ULTA sale. One thing with the packaging I don't know if everyone faced same issue like me, the flip top cap doesn't click shut into place. Each time I had to push it down very very hard after getting the product out.






Now come to the actual product review. Don’t expect this mask to go on smooth as butter! It has thousands of sugar granules when spread across the skin – but that doesn’t really affect performance. It starts to heat up and melt off immediately after applying on face. It starts to loose its scrubby mask texture and later looks like sugar syrup lathered on skin.

You need to apply this on towel dried face, if not the sugar particles starts to melt down even before you scrub. I apply quite a generous amount on my face, wait for 10 minutes and use my finger tips to swirl the mask around in circles on my face to get the exfoliating benefits. I rinse off with Luke warm water and then use my regular face wash to get rid of the product residue. After using this product my face feels a lot smoother and notice a instant glowy effect every time.


On a final note, i would say this mask+scrub combo is good enough to spend your money on. Can not expect more from a drugstore product at this price.

Have you tried the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask? If so, are you a fan I'd love to hear from you!

Read my other reviews on " Freeman Beauty " products HERE.


Follow me on:

FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, BLOGLOVIN


CONVERSATION

Back
to top