MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter | Review

All the mixed reviews on Makeup Academy ( MUA ) products didn't ever attracted me to the brand. But since I love highlighters and I saw people raving too much about it so grabbed it during the sale!

It comes in two shades- one is cool toned pearly pink and other one is slightly warm toned yellow gold. Not a fan of pinky silvery highlights so got the gold shade which is named- Iridescent Gold. Price of this is £3.00 listed on MUA website.


Packaging is simple and sturdy , white compact with transparent lid has the product name printed on it. Transparent lid makes it easy to look at the product. Its nice and slim, doesn't take too much room in your makeup bag. The swirly Pattern is what I really liked but I do believe they took inspiration for this from " MAC Whisper Of Guilt " collection.

I have a love hate relationship with this product. Why? Does it contain glitter chunks? looks too shiny? Is it the consistency?




Nope, none of those. Its the blendability. The product doesn't blend smoothly. Most of the time It looks patchy on my skin. Though pigmentation is good, hue looks nice on my NC 30 skin. But I prefer finely milled highlighters which this product totally lacks. Also its not as much as lustrous as high end highlighters.


Bottom-line, I am not saying getting this would be a total waste. But then for the price tag you can give it a try.


CONVERSATION

Back
to top