OPI Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops || Review

Hi, my lovelies, it's been a long time i didn't posted anything on my blog. So, here comes another great product to review. I was watching some nail art videos on you tube and i came to know about this product. Without wasting any time i stared to find reviews and had to see what other people thought of this product. After reading a ton of rave reviews i decided to order it. I bought this last year when it was 6.20$ excluding shipping. At present it costs 4.43$ for 9ml.

OPI Drip Dry is mainly a
nail polish drying lacquer drops. It's packaging is similar to a regular nail polish bottle but it has a dropper on it instead of a brush. I think the dropper is such a great idea and makes this very easy to apply.

Now come to the price. I feel it is a pricey product just for only nail drying purpose. 6.20$ for this 9 ml/0.3 fl.oz of product is way too high! But i am very much impressed with this product quality and now i think the price is on point.





This OPI Drip Dry Drops do make your nails touch dry in 60 seconds and your nails will be still as glossy and smooth
as when wet! But within 60 seconds just the superior surface of your nails get dry. I feel they take a few minutes to dry completely. If you try to tie your hair up only after 60 seconds your nail polish will mark.

Having said that, as long as you are careful this will definitely help dry your nails quickly and keep them mark free. I always wait an extra few minutes just to make sure that they are completely dried. It feels a bit greasy, but that doesn’t bothers. In fact the oiliness helps to keep the cuticles moist and it has no smell to it.


How to use this:

It's very easy to use and doesn't take much effort at all. After painting your nails just use the dropper to drop 1-2 drops on each nail. Wait a minute or two, and it's dry to the touch. Remember too much of it and your nail will be bumpy and thick and then it takes longer to dry. It takes out so much time from doing your nails, it is definitely an amazing product. I love it! It's really worth the money!

I don't paint my nails on a regular basis. But i always tend to forget to paint my nails for parties. So, this product is a huge life saver for me. I would recommend this to everyone who paint their nails and doesn't want to wait 40-50 minutes for them to dry completely.


Have you tried this product? Do you want to? Let me know in the comments. :)
Join my Facebook Page to stay updated!!


Thanks for reading.
Love,
Toma.



CONVERSATION

Back
to top