Wet n Wild Megalast Lipcolor Swatches, Photos & Review


I don't even know where to begin on how amazing these lipsticks are! And I am pretty sure many of you have a pretty good collection of Wet n Wild’s amazing products.

This lipsticks are so cheap and it's a great way to try out new colors that you might not bow towards and it's not a huge loss if you decide you don't like it.




Pigmentation is of this lipsticks are extraordinary, specially after you consider how cheap they are!  At 1.99$ you can’t complain anything right? And I am not even complaining because they are awesome!!


They last a very long time on the lips which is really handy if you don't get a chance to touch up your lipstick very often throughout the day. They are a semi matte to matte formula, but not drying at all. But they do exaggerate if you have chapped lips. So you have to be careful to exfoliate and moisturize your lips well before application or they can go patchy.


L-R:  Ravin raisin, Smokin hot pink, Cinnamon spice, Don't blink pink, Spiked with rum, Cherry bomb.
 The only thing I don't love about these lipsticks is the packaging! The lipsticks (until you wear them down) comes above the actual tube it's in, so it's pretty inevitable that you'll catch the lid off the product a few times. I've collected 6 so far and I'm sure my collection will keep growing because I love them that much!





CONVERSATION

Back
to top