Makeup For Pohela Boisakh 1421 Featuring Ombre Lips


Pohela boisakh ( the1st day of bengali new year) is again here. While my fellow Bangladeshi bloggers/vloggers are creating various makeup looks focusing on smokey/neutral eyes or red/nude lips, I thought to do something different and fun this year.

Thinking of that, this year I am gonna show you all a makeup look featuring bright "OMBRE/ DUO-TONE" lip. This look is so much fresh and clean looking. Perfect to wear on a hot summer day, more suitable for teens and young girls.



Doing an ombre lip is really simple!! I would recommend using matte or satin finish lipsticks. As mattes don’t move around as much so it's easier to maintain this look! I lined my lips with a neon pink color lipstick using a brush. Then filled up inside with a bright orange color. Then I refined the edges and blended the shades together slightly for a smooth transition. I reapplied the shades few times using the lip brush to build up the color intensity.

**I forgot to take pictures for step by step tutorial. :( So, adding a picture from web. This is exactly what I did.**

picture source: internet

For the eyes, anything crazy dramatic will not suit with this ombre lips. So, Firstly I used an eye primer on my eyelids, then dabbed on the color chopper from UD Naked 2 palette on my lids and blended the crease with the shade tease from the same palette. Later I did a winged eyeliner and added tons of mascara to my upper and lower lashes. Groomed my eyebrows a little bit and that's all. You can use false eye lashes if you want.


On my face, first I used my tinted moisturizer, covered up all the blemishes and spots using Maybelline Insta Age Rewind concealer. Then used Palladio Rice Powder (review here) for setting up my entire face. Applied Urban Decay cheek tint-Bang on  my cheeks for a healthy natural look. Finally, swiped a very very little amount of highlighting powder using a fan brush just on top of my cheekbones. I have used Mac Pearlmatte Face Powder- Veronica's blush.


Braids are so in this now a days. So, i would suggest to do a fishtail braid, normal side braid or french braid. Try a messy or top bun if you are comfortable with buns. On my hairs, I did " Milkmaid Braid". Click here to see the video which I followed to do my hair.



Though this look is a little unconventional, I think it's wearable! What do you think? Will you try this out?
Leave your questions and comments below. Click Here to see my last year's " Boisakhi Makeup Look ".
Have a wonderful " Boisakh " with your friends and family.


Products used here:

Face:
1.Tinted moisturizer
**DIY: 1 drop foundation+1 drop lotion. Mix together and apply on face. Here I also used a drop of argan oil for a dewy look. Skip the oil if you want.

2.Maybelline insta age rewind concealer
3.Palladio rice powder

Cheeks:
1.Urban decay after glow glide on cheek tint- bang
2.Mac pearlmatte face powder (limited edition)- veronica's blush

Eyes:
1.Urban decay primer potion-sin
2.Urban decay naked 2 palatte- chopper (on lids), tease (on crease),        
3.Golden rose liquid liner
4.Loreal voluminous carbon black mascara

Lips:
1.Jackelin lipstick- angel pink
2.Jordana lipstick- orange
3.Revlon colorburst lipstick- coral



CONVERSATION

Back
to top